Tuesday 17 March 2015

Magazine Advertisement 1st Draft


This is my first draft of my magazine advertisement. As I created this with little guidance and direction, I decided to ask my teacher at college (Tim Anderson) as what I can do to improve. He mentioned that I should remove 'Released' and 'Music Video Included'. I have changed 'Music Video Included' to 'DVD Included in Digipak'. I have also changed 'Including' to 'Featuring the Debut Single 'Bring Me To Life'.

I have included the record label in the bottom left however I have changed the colour to red as this record label can be recognized red or black. 

I have included a plug, also in the bottom left stating that the single and album are both available to download on iTunes. This is beneficial for the audience as they can download the song/album in their own time at home. This is a form of post modern media, as the audience are free to download what they want when they want.


In the bottom left, I have included additional information as to where the audience can purchase this album/song. This is also beneficial and a form of post modern media as the audience are free to download the album/song when they want.

I have included the name of the band (Victims of the Euphoric) and the name of the album (Retention of Fate) as well as including the debut single 'Bring Me To Life.'

By including the release date, this will easily inform the audience as to when the album is released. This is easy for the audience as they will not have to go out of their way to find out when the album is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment