Wednesday 4 March 2015

Fonts

Bad Coma -
I like this font because it connotes ideas and feelings of unease and uncertainty. It is a scary font that will make the audience feel uncomfortable and unsettled therefore will connote similar ideas of which the music video and lyrics will also connote.

An Unfortunate Event -
This font is very similar to Evanescence's font however I feel that this font is scary and also connotes ideas of unease which is what I want to achieve.

Something in the Way -
I like this font because it is a distorted kind of font that portrays feelings on unease and uncertainty to the audience. This font is unique and different in comparison to Evanescence's own font.

Old Dog - 
This font works extremely well with the genre of the band and the song. This text sends messages of isolation and loneliness to the audience therefore they gain feelings of unease and uncertainty before even listening to this song.

Pulse Sans -
I like this font as it is extremely different and unique that also portrays the ideas of loneliness, isolation, unease and uncertainty. It holds a distorted style to it that also enhances these feelings for the audience.

Dreaming -
I love the style of this font, it connotes an almost religious effect for the audience. This style of text is scary and connotes feelings on unease and uncertainty for the audience before even having listened to the song itself.

I have researched different font websites in order to finalize the different options I have available to me, I feel that Dafont will benefit me the most as this is where I received the options above. 



No comments:

Post a Comment