Tuesday 24 March 2015

Final Products


This is my final music video. I have adjusted some aspects of the male protagonists when he is lip syncing. I am aware there is a section in my music video ("there must be something more" spoken by Harry Clark - male protagonist) that does not quite satisfy my accuracy of the lip syncing however I have tried many times to make it as accurate as possible and I am having great difficulty getting it spot on therefore this is the closest I can get his lip sync to the lyrics of the song.



This is the final edit of my digipak. I have decided to change the font and colour of the front cover ('Vicitms of the Euphoric'). I have done this so the audience can easily recognise the band/album from a distance. I have also included the album name 'Retention of Fate' onto the front cover of my digipak. This is so the audience can easily understand who produced this album. On the acutally CD's, I have included copyright information as well as on the back of the CD (under the track list). I have also embedded the record label onto the CD's therefore the audience are made aware of who owns this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment